Our mission is to provide our customers with superior service and a quality product at the best value. By meeting or beating our customers’ expectations, American West Construction, LLC shall maintain a reputation within its industry as a trustworthy, competent, and professional organization.
Since our inception in 2002, American West Construction, LLC (AWC) has completed a wide variety of challenging construction projects. In June of 2003, the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) called upon AWC to repair a sink hole that had forced the closure of I-70 near Vail, Colorado. AWC and its subcontractors worked around the clock for the next three months to repair a failed culvert underneath the highway. AWC received a project management award from CDOT for this project.
Since then, AWC has continued to grow. Our work has included projects for both public and private owners. AWC has excelled at challenging projects that require innovative approaches to completing the work.
American West Construction, LLC offers expertise in the following areas:
- Turnkey site work where AWC will manage all facets of the infrastructure improvements.
- Overlot grading / mass earthwork.
- Utility work to include water line, sanitary sewer and storm sewer installation.
- Drainage and channel work.
- Culvert lining.
- Highway improvement, road widening, and environmental mitigation projects.